Audience Measurement 6.0 Press Page
Thank you for your interest in Audience Measurement 6.0:
Download AM 6.0
Program Guide »
ARF Press Releases and Blog Postings:
- June 9, 2011 - 700+ media, marketing and research executives to gather for world’s largest audience measurement conference at Advertising Research Foundation’s (ARF) Audience Measurement 6.0, Measuring Complexity – Now!
- June 8, 2011 - ARF Insights: An Interview with Tom H.C. Anderson of Anderson Analytics
- May 27, 2011 - ARF Insights: How Important is Viewer Engagement with Peter Daboll & Michael Curran, Ace Metrix
- May 24, 2011 - ARF Insights: Quality Advertising Effectiveness with Molly Elmore, VP of Research at InsightExpress
- May 18, 2011 - ARF Insights: Understanding Earned Media in an Interview with Seth Duncan, Research Director at Beyond
Social Networking with the ARF:
- Follow @the_ARF on Twitter for all ARF and industry news!
- The conference hashtag is #arfam6
- Connect with our communities on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Contact Sheila Seles, Director of Digital & Social Media at The ARF, if you have any questions: email@example.com, @shelila!
Participating Companies include:
AAAA ● ABC, Inc. ● Ace Metrix, Inc. ● Affinity Research ● AGF Arbeitsgemeinschaft Fernsehforschung ● Ando Media Group ●ANFO ● Arbitron, Inc. ● AT&T ● BARB - Broadcasters' Audience Research Board ● Baruch College ● BBM Canada ● Beyond ● Bravo Media ● Cablevision Systems Corporation ● Canoe Ventures ● CBS Corporation ● Channel 7 Network ● China Central TV ● CIMM ● Citadel Media ● City University Of New York (CUNY) ● Clear Channel Radio Operating Stations ● CNN ● Columbia University ● Comcast Networks ● comScore, Inc. ● Corporation For Public Broadcasting ● Cox Media ● Crispin Porter + Bogusky ● CSM Media Research ● Cymfony, Inc. ● Datran Media ● Dentsu Inc. ● Directv Latin America ● Discovery Networks Latin America ● DJG Marketing ● DR - Danish Broadcasting Corporation ● ESPN ● Eurodata TV Mediametrie ● European Broadcasting Union ● Everyday Health Inc ● Fabris Media Marketing Services ● Facebook ● Fox News Network,LLC ● FOXTEL ● Garlandz ● General Mills, Inc. ● Genx Entertainment Limited ● German Television ZDF ● GfK SE ● Globo Comunicacao, Ltda. ● Google, Inc. ● Hachette ● HBO Latin America ● Heinz ● House Party ● IBOPE Media ● IMS/Interactive Market Systems ● Innerscope Research, Inc. ● InsightExpress ● Intel Corporation ● Ipsos OTX ● J.P. Morgan ● Kantar Media ● Keller Fay Group ● Knowledge Networks ● Leo Burnett Worldwide, Inc. ● Magazine Publishers of America ● Management Science Associates, Inc ● Media Management ● Mediacorp TV Singapore Pte Ltd ● MediaPost Communications ● Meredith Corporation ● Millward Brown ● Mobile Research Labs ● MTV Networks ● Multi Channel Network ● Music Choice ● NADbank ● Network Ten ● New York Times ● New York University ● Nielsen IAG ● Nielsen Television Audience Measurement ● Norwegian Media Businesses' Association ● OAC Consulting LLC ● Oracle Airtime (Pty) Ltd. ● OzTam Pty Ltd ● Premier Retail Networks ● Razorfish ● RCS/Media Monitors LLC ● Rentrak Corporation ● Research Now ● Roger Baron & Associates ● Romanian Association For Audience Measurement ● Roslow Research Group LLC ● SC PRO TV SA ● Scripps Networks ● Sequent Partners ● SES ASTRA ● Special Broadcasting Service ● Starcom USA ● State Administration Of Radio, Film & Television (SAFRT) ● SymphonyIRI ● Telmar Informations Services Corp. ● Temple University ● The New York Times ● The Nielsen Company ● The NPD Group, Inc. ● TNS ● TRA, Inc. ● Turner Broadcasting System ● TV 2 AS ● TV Azteca ● Universal McCann ● University of Hartford ● Video Research USA, Inc. ● VS Research LLC (VSR) ● Women's Marketing Inc ● Yahoo! ● Yale University ● Yellow Pages Association
ARF SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
ARF Marketing & Communications Director
About the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF):
Founded in 1936 by the Association of National Advertisers and the American Association of Advertising Agencies, the ARF is dedicated to aggregating, creating and distributing research-based knowledge that will help members make better advertising decisions. ARF members include more than 400 advertisers, advertising agencies, associations, research firms, and media companies. The ARF is the only organization that brings all members of the industry to the same table for strategic collaboration. In 2011, the ARF will celebrate its 75th Anniversary as the industry's authoritative source of advertising knowledge. The ARF is located at 432 Park Ave. South, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10016 and on the Web at http://www.thearf.org and http://am6.thearf.org